MORE INFO FROM FREDDIE

"Fast Freddie here again. I've got some more information for you.

About five minutes ago, a police officer addresses the crowd, seeking relatives of three people. The names they called out were Chuck Pace, Jenny Locke and Bob Carlyle. They didn't say why they wanted to talk to these people's relatives, but the people who came forward looked pretty horrified. It looks like they took them to the back room of a nearby restaurant.

Also, I've got another quote from you from a witness who said she was just leaving the bank and getting into her car when the robbers came in. Her name is Alice Angelo. She said: 'There were three of them and they were wearing black ski masks. Each one was holding a gun — two of them had shot guns and the other one had a pistol. I heard one of them scream: "Everybody put your hands up!" and then I got out of there as fast as I could and called the police.'

There are still a lot of people milling about out here who don't know where their families members are. I'll keep trying to dig up more information for you. Good luck, Scoop."